Kajukenpo Pai Lum, as founded by Grandmaster William Gregory, is a Family, an alliance, union and association of all school and Black Belts under the lineage of Grandmasters Bill Gregory and Daniel K. Pai for the purpose of legitimate certification and quality control in rank, documentation of instruction in standards of curriculum and a path to advanced learning. Grandmaster Gregory also viewed Kajukenpo Pai Lum as a brotherhood and sisterhood in the martial arts for all members.
The leadership team in Kajukenpo Pai Lum is united in our mission!
Our mission is clear. Our objectives are clear. We continue to move forward to insure the integrity in our ranking, quality and integrity in our curriculum, while welcoming ideas and suggestions from all members.
Mission of the Bill Gregory's Kajukenpo Pai Lum Federation is:
- Provide the opportunity and guidance for Black Belts to advance in the arts of Pai Lum Kung Fu and/or Kajukenpo Karate
- Provide opportunity for a student or Black Belt who no longer has a student-teacher relationship and wishes to continue training and advancing with quality, certified advanced-level instruction.
- Insure quality control/integrity in ranking and maintaining quality certification for all Black Belts.
- Insure documentation (written/digital) of all curriculum material as gifted to us by Grandmasters Bill Gregory and Danial K. Pai
- Provide guidelines for advancement through curriculum documentation for all students under Black Belt.
Objectives of Bill Gregory's Kajukenpo Pai Lum Federation will establish and maintain:
- Standards in curriculum
- Digital and written documentation/cataloging of all material
- Quality standards in instruction
- Quality control in ranking